Jagannath University Admission Circular 2022 will be published in April 2022. You can download the PDF from the jnu.ac.bd official website. Some students have successfully completed their admission to Jagannath University, passed the admission test. Study in 2021-2022 Jagannath University, a very popular university in Bangladesh. It is recruiting more and more people every year. Due to the 2022 coronavirus, some entrance tests have begun. If you want to take the Jagannath University entrance exam, the first thing you need to do is fill out the online registration form. Of course, you cannot take the Jagannath University entrance exam without qualified students. Before taking the entrance exams for Jagannath University Admission Circular 2022, prepare for the exam and find answers to all your questions.
First, download the Jagannath University Admission Circular 2022 this page and read the details to know about the rules and regulations. The entrance exam for 2021-2022 is very important because entering a national university is a matter of luck. Students in different parts of the country are preparing for entrance exams. Students from all over the country can take the entrance exam to Jagannath University if they meet the requirements. All information can be found in circles. Fill out the application form according to the rules and prepare yourself if you want to pass the university exam. You can complete the application form at Jagannath University Admission Circular 2022. The rules are listed below.
জগন্নাথ বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের ভর্তি বিজ্ঞপ্তি ২০২২
Do you want to pass the Jagannath University Admission Circular 2022? you’ve come to the right place You can download the 2022 admissions circular here. Most students search the internet for the subscription and there is some confusion. The whole truth is posted on our website. bdgovtservice.org. Regarding the 2021-2022 enrollment, the Bangladesh Ministry of Education has announced that the exam will be held in a few days. students must be ready At Jagannath University they pass the exam every year. and after graduation They will get specialized jobs and work in different places. You can find all important information about the university on the official website or through a Google search. The following circulars have been issued. Download now.
How to Apply?
a. Visit http://admissionjnu.info and login with your SSC, HSC roll number, Passing year and education board to check eligibility for A,B,C,D and E Unit.
b. If you are Eligible to apply for your Unit input your mobile number and submit it.
c. There are an application ID Number will be generate like XXXXXX. Reserved the application ID.
d. Login again JNU Admission Website System (www.admission.jnu.ac.bd or www.admissionjnu.info ) Application ID and SSC and HSC roll number.
e. Upload your color photographs in (300×300 Pixel less 150KB JPG format and Background White) and signature (300×80 Pixel less 150KB JPG format)
F. Fill up Quota information and subject preference list.
g. Complete your application fee by BKash, SureCash and Rocket (DBBL Mobile Banking)
h. Application Fees for A,B,C and D unit is TK. 505/- and For E unit is 606 Taka.
Image/ Jagannath University Admission Circular 2022
Jagannath University Admission Date 2021-22
Unit – Faculty – Exam Date – Times
A – Science – August 2022 – 3.00 pm to 4.00 pm
B – Humanities – August 2022 – 3.00 pm to 4.00 pm
C- Business Studies – August 2022 – 3.00 pm to 4.00 pm
D – ———- August 2022 – 3.00 pm to 4.00 pm
JNU Admission Test Marks Distribution
|Unit-1 (Science Group)||Physics-24, Chemistry-24, Math/Biology-24|
|Unit-2 (Arts Group)||Bangla-24, English-24, General knowledge/IQ-24|
|Unit-3 (Commerce Group)||Accounting-24, Business Management/Business policy and applying/Math IQ-24, Language knowledge-24|
|Department of Music, Fine Arts, Drama, Film and Television||Practical and viva exams 50 Marks will be taken.|
How to Apply Online Application of Jagannath University Admission Circular 2022
Jagannath University Admissions for 2021-2022 The online application process starts in August 2022 and ends in September. Visit the Jagannath University Admissions link https://www.jnu.ac.bd/, fill out the required application information and submit the online application. Get Paid with Mobile Banking Bkash, Duct Bangla Bank Mobile Banking Vibrate and Sure Cash. after payment Applicants will receive confirmation via SMS and will be able to download Admit card.
Important notices of Jagannath University Admission Test 2021-2022
Total marks- 100 (MCQ-72, CGPA-28) MCQ=72marks
Exam period- 1 Hour
For wrong answer 0.25 mark will be deduct per question
Exam time- all admission exams will hold at 3.00 pm
Exam center- inter Dhaka city (seat plan will update very soon)
JNU Admission Qualification:
- Interested applicants are required to take the SSC or equivalent exam in 2014 and 2015.
- Interested applicants must have passed the HSC or equivalent exam in 2016 and 2017.
- For the entrance exams for modules A, B, C and D, interested applicants must obtain a total CGPA of 8.00 from the SSC or its equivalent from the HSC or both. For all other departments, the CGPA is 7.50.
- For the entrance exams in modules A, B, C and D, interested applicants will need an overall score of 7.50 CGPA in the SSC or the equivalent exam in the HSC or the equivalent exam from both Science and Business Studies,
- Professional Studies from the Diploma in group. Business Studies, Diploma of Commerce and Diploma in Business Management,
- For the entrance exams for modules A, B, C and D, interested applicants must pass CGPA 3.00 at SSC or the equivalent exam at HSC or both.
- For the Block E entrance exam, interested applicants must score an overall 6.50 CGPA in SSC or the equivalent in HSC or both.
- For testing registration for this module Interested applicants must obtain an overall score of 6.50 CGPA from the SSC or the equivalent in the HSC or equivalent exam. both from the scientific group Business Studies
- Professional Education Diploma in Business Studies , Diploma in Commerce and Diploma in Business Management,
- For the Module E entrance exam, interested applicants must achieve a CGPA of at least 2.50 individually in the SSC or its equivalent in the HSC or both.